Awards Galore – Brotherhood of the World
Now, this award has a very interesting title – Brotherhood of the World! As required by this program, in order to become a proud member, you need to go through the 5 Step Program. As excited as I am about the award I will get to the business of completing the 5 steps.
So a sister nominated a brother who nominated another sister who nominated me….doesn’t make any sense, does it? Let’s try it another way. I was nominated for this award by the very talented, intriguing and absolutely wonderful fellow blogger Ishita! She has a very captivating tagline on her blog Twisted Top in Flip Flops, “Itchy feet…..with a potpourri of randomness” says she! Caught your attention, didn’t I? Then you should definitely head over to her blog and read her ramblings. She is also a wonderful artist who creates really beautiful artwork. Must check her blog out!
Since the Step 1 of this program is to acknowledge the nomination and I have already done that above, I will move on to the Step 2 of the program, which is – wait, I forgot, let me check – ah, yes to provide proof of the nomination by displaying the badge of the ‘Brotherhood of the World’. For your viewing pleasure (and to provide proof of my nomination), here it is!
Moving on to Step 3 – display your feelings by answering the questions from the person who nominated you. For all those people who are probably wondering why I am out to torture you with all my innermost feelings, have fun! evil grin
- Choose a superpower and its complimenting Kryptonite, and explain to the world why? – I would like the superpower to be able to control people’s minds. Isn’t it obvious? Complimenting kryptonite, I just might end up losing my own mind in the process!
- Who is your favorite author who reflects your life and personality in their writing? – Jean Sasson for her books about the women in the Middle East. Ever since I read her book ‘Princess’ I aspire to be a writer like her!
- What flavor would you describe yourself as? And Why? – Lemon Cheesecake flavor for I am a mix of tangy, sweet and sour taste! 😉
- If you have to observe the world as a ghost, what would you see? – Then the world is my home, I would sit atop a mountain and enjoy the untouched beauty of this world far away from the pollution, corruption, violence, war and deceit!
- What is the one topic you would like to write about, but have always postponed? – My life story, it has very interesting twists and turns, but never got the courage to start writing!
I have now graduated to Step 4 which is my favorite part of this program, where I announce the nominees of my choice. Drumrolls, please! And the nominees are:
Words Coffee and Lace Dresses
The Turtle Way
Sarah’s Attic of Treasures
Sometimes Stellar Storyteller
Memoirs and Articles
Finally, Step 5 is in sight. Step 5 is a must if you want to be considered as a serious member of this fraternity! What better way to annoy the nominees than to ask them some very ‘interesting’ questions and have them mull it over and over? So here goes:
- What is something you don’t want to regret when you are older?
- What is the one thing that you are terrified of?
- What activity do you never procrastinate on when it needs doing?
- What temptations would you be better off removing from your life?
- What song reminds you of the good times from your teenage years?
Have fun following the 5 Step Program my dear nominees. Don’t forget to hit the Publish button after you are done!
Hail Brotherhood of the World! 🙂