Beta Reading – who it’s for
Authors require beta readers to help them improve their craft and provide objective feedback showing what a reader thinks of the book.
As a multi-genre author and a fan of reading several genres, I can provide feedback from a reader’s perspective on your book. A Beta Reader is not an editor. It is not their job to fix grammar or spelling, though many Beta Readers (myself included) will make note of these mistakes as we catch them.
Price: US$50 per book
What you get
1. A Full Analysis of your book
I’ll beta read your book to provide you with objective feedback on how your book was received as a reader. The focus will be on the following:
- Notes about the plot
- Notes on character traits and growth
- Notes of plot holes found, if any.
- Worldbuilding effectiveness – for Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Any other specific elements requested when booking the service
2. A Full Report
You will receive a full report with my findings on the above, along with comments and suggestions on improving any plot/character inconsistency found.